Our experienced team of field service technicians at Simmers Crane Design and Services strive to minimize crane downtime and provide an unmatched quality service to our customers. Our team consists of mechanical, structural, and electrical technicians with AWS qualified welders.
Here are some highlights of the field services we offer:
- OSHA required inspections (frequent & periodic)
- Scheduled preventative maintenance and lubrication programs
- Emergency Repairs and Troubleshooting
- Planned Repairs
- Outage Support
- Full Time Site Services
- DC & AC Controls (Contactors & Variable Frequency Drives)
- Load testing with certified weights or water weights
- Level II nondestructive testing
- Crane Runway Rail Replacement & Flashbutt or Thermite Welding
- Runway Conductor Systems
- Crane Modernization Installations
- Laser Shaft Alignment
- Coupling Inspections
- Fall Protection Systems
Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact us and let’s talk.
Join our engineering and field services together for a turnkey solution!