Simmers Crane Design and Services began in 1958 as an engineering firm and today we have one of the largest and most experienced engineering teams in the industry. With disciplines in mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering, our company is here to help you with your current problem or next project.
Here are some highlights of our capabilities:
- Professional Engineers for all Disciplines
- Field Engineering Support of Emergency Repairs
- Crane Wheel Alignment Surveys
- Crane Runway Rail Surveys (Span, Alignment & Elevation)
- Project Management Services
- Project and Technical Supervision
- Capacity Verification to Current Design Standards (CMAA, AGMA, ASME, AISC, etc.)
- Capacity Upgrade Studies
- Crane Modernizations
- Engineered Repair Work Scopes (step by step w/ detailed and arrangement drawings)
- Fall Protection
- Below the Hook Lifting Devices
- Reverse Engineering of OEM and Discontinued Components
- Custom Overhead Cranes and Runways
- Custom Crane Control Design & Automation
- Specification Writing (new cranes, modernizations, etc)
Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact us and let’s talk.
Join our engineering and field services together for a turnkey solution!